Online guides to help you get the most out of Kyckr.
New to Kyckr? Browse our getting started topics to help you get the most out of your Kyckr account.
To get started with Kyckr, you will need an internet connection and an account with Kyckr.
Kyckr is best viewed on Chrome, Safari and Firefox. We recommend upgrading your browser to the latest version for the best desktop, mobile or tablet experience.
Creating an Account
- From the Home page, click Sign Up to create a new account
- Complete your details such as First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Email
- Select a password for your account
- Select your Country and Currency. If applicable, enter your VAT/Tax number Find out more.
- Confirm your registration by clicking the verification email sent to your email address
- Your new Kyckr account is now ready to use
How to Search for Company Information
Our access to global registries means you can search for company information such as company profiles, extracts, recent filings, credit reports and more.
To search for a company:
- From the homepage, select the Company dropdown and select the Country to search in
- Enter the company Name or Number to start your search and generate results
- From the results, select the company you'd like to see products for. If no results are found, the company you are looking for may not exist or your search may need to be refined.
- Once you choose your company, you can view the available types of company information available for purchase. Click Add to Cart to proceed with a purchase.
How to Search for a Director
Our director search allows you to search for directors and retrieve information such as Country, Company Name, Company Code, Status Group, Legal Form, Address and Related Company Information.
- From the homepage, select the Company Director dropdown and select the Country
- Enter the Family Name and First Name if known
- Once your search has retrieved results, select a result you'd like to purchase more information about
How to Check a VAT Number
Our VAT number search allows you to verify the validity of a VAT number issued by any European Member State.
- From the homepage, select the VAT Number check dropdown and select the Country
- Enter the VAT number
- If the VAT number is valid, a result with the company information will display below.
Check multiple VAT numbers at once
If you need to check more than one VAT number at a time, Kyckr can help through our monthly batch VAT checks. If you can supply a list of VAT numbers that need verification, our team will carry out verifications and set up alerts on any non-valid VAT numbers on your behalf. Contact us more information about batch VAT checks.
Resetting your Password
If you have a Kyckr account and have forgotten your password, you can reset your password by following the below:
- From the homepage, click Log In
- Select Forgot password
- Enter the email address you used to create your account and select Request Password
- A verification email will be sent to your nominated email address
- Click the link within the email to confirm your password request.
Can't find what you're looking for?
If you can't find what you're looking for, get in touch with our support team at Contact Us.